Friday 22 February 2013

WAND OF SILENCE - PART FOUR




THE WAND OF SILENCE
by
Barry Van-Asten
 
Excerpts from the Magickal Diaries
PART FOUR
 
 

‘After five years of folly and weakness, miscalled politeness, tact, discretion, care for the feeling of others, I am weary of it. I say today: to hell with Christianity, Rationalism, Buddhism, all the lumber of the centuries. I bring you a positive and primeval fact, Magic by name; and with this I will build me a new Heaven and a new Earth. I want none of your faint approval or faint dispraise; I want blasphemy, murder, rape, revolution, anything, bad or good, but strong.’
 
[Letter to Gerald Kelly, circa October 1905]

Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the law


Friday 31st August. 9.30 p.m. Asana: my position. End at 10.00 p.m.
Saturday 1st September. 5.30 p.m. Asana: the Dragon position. Quite comfortable and I could have done much longer but I ended the work at 5.55 p.m. I then made my confirmation, swearing an oath of my acceptance of CCXX. Also that I, ______, shall undertake an indefinite period of Jugorum, concerning ‘forgetfulness to say will’ before meals. This I proclaimed facing north towards Boleskine, before the Ipsissimus. [an image of Crowley in the sign of Pan]. Preparations began for a rite of Jupiter working, an evocation of Hismael. I constructed the circle and the triangle of art, prepared the incense, the seal (planetary seal) and the square (of Jupiter). The triangle was set with the sigil of Hismael. The working is closely based on that of Crowley’s Bartzabel working, a charging of the Talisman. All preparations were ready at 10.30 p.m. and the rite was to commence at 11.00 p.m. – the objective: harmony in my work and strength to my will. Also a third and secret objective to be drawn unto me.

THE HISMAEL WORKING A RITE OF JUPITER
[Sphere of Chesed: 4]
 
 


I. α) Banishing. β) Consecration.
II. Invocations.
III. The Charge of the Talisman.
IV. The Benediction.
V. The Licence to Depart.
VI. Closing Ceremony.

11.00 p.m. Disrobe and Declaration to Adonai. Purification: anointing of the forehead, wrists, heart and phallus.
 
‘Asperge eum Domine hyssop et mundabitur; Lavais eum et super nivem dealbabitur’

I. Banishing: Lesser Banishing Rituals of the Pentagram and the Hexagram. Consecration. Enter the circle. Light the candle.

II. ‘Hail unto thee, Ra Hoor Khuit’ etc (see Bartzabel working part II) to ‘Dog of evil’. Incense and declaration: ‘I, _______’ etc – ‘And this my purpose is fivefold’ etc. (Bartzabel).

The Invocations begin. The God= EL; the Archangel= Tzadquiel; the Intelligence= Iophiel and the Spirit= Hismael.

III. The Charge of the Talisman. [planet: Tzedek in Hebrew]. ‘I charge thee, in the name of Iophiel, Tzadquiel [etc] to entereth within this talisman and charge it with thy force of Jupiter. May thee bring about my will, in peace and harmony, and let the charge be swift and powerful, that no opposing force shall distract it, that it shall flow unrestricted and direct unto the object of my will. And shall ye be ever ready to come before me, to serve me, whensoever thou art invoked and called forth, whether by a word, or a will, or by this great and potent conjuration of Magick Art. Amen’.

The solar current is directed towards the talisman. And lo! A light brighter than the candle didst appear, of soft, warm light, glowing as of aethyr flame.

IV. The Benediction. [see Bartzabel]

V. The Licence to Depart. [see Bartzabel]

VI. The Closing Ceremony. The Lesser Banishing Rituals of the Pentagram and the Hexagram. 11.30 p.m. The ritual is at an end and the circle and the triangle of art are destroyed!

Sunday 2nd September. 01.30 a.m. An unsought altering of consciousness. My astral body was forcibly being manipulated, twisted in all directions. I returned to consciousness at 06.30 a.m. My vigil is strong – nothing passes my lips before ‘will’ is said! 7.05 p.m. Asana: legs crossed (EP). Dharana on the Hexagram – the red descending triangle (Macrocosm: Horus). The blue ascending triangle (Microcosm: Man). I saw how the internal strives to communicate with the external, via a system of sounds (vibrations), yet each understandeth not! I began with the mantra: ‘Do what thou wilt’ and changes it to A.M.P.H. then dropped the mantra altogether. I invoked the pentagram of Earth. I saw a pyramid which may have been Aztec in construction and it was on a vast plain with hills around it. The work ended at 07.40 a.m. Pain in my feet and a slight headache which I kept as a gift all day!
Monday 3rd September. A little after midnight I dreamt that I met the Devil. I was unafraid until I thought, and it struck me: ‘but this is The DEVIL!’ Intense fear and shouting out. I woke from the dream into dream a) being comforted by my mother and b) into reality.
Saturday 8th September. The Censer and the Sword [purchased]. 11.20 p.m. and I burnt unto the Goddess, opium, and with the sword, sang in the language of the moon – The Adoration of Oai [Liber Stella Rubaea]
Tuesday 11th September. The Vision of the Garden: I was in a garden, a sort of alchemical garden with sweet-smelling herbs and medicinal plants. There were roses too and other brightly coloured flowers. I could fly in this garden, but not beyond the garden’s perimeter, for I was a prisoner of the garden, but I did not mind as it was so tranquil and beautiful. One day, a gentleman came to the garden and tried to persuade me to leave, saying that there are lots more things of wonder to see beyond the garden. But I could not leave. Then, later, I found myself in a room (which was actually a train carriage). There were two windows and a square wooden door beside one of the windows, painted white and about five feet from the floor (and no steps to reach it). I wanted to go through the door but didn’t. I was reading ‘Liber Stella Rubaea’. Then I noticed I wasn’t alone. A dark man all in black came from the shadows [the light had faded outside the windows] and he sat next to me, shoulder to shoulder. I saw his face and it was painted white with a painted smile over his sad mouth. He seemed to me to be pure evil and he could not take his eyes from me. I pushed him away several times, but in vain. I eventually returned to consciousness, and thought of Charon and the dread River Styx in Hades!
Saturday 15th September. The Cup [purchased].
Wednesday 19th September. Vision: 01.45 a.m. I found I could levitate, propelled around the room by some ‘electrical’ force, or perhaps ‘magnetic’ current.
Saturday 22nd September. A premonition concerning 156 – I received The Sacred Magic of Abramelin the Mage and I got the material for making the Robe and began work on it, half completing the work from 1.00-8.00 p.m. I tried to get hold of the metal for the Crown but in vain. I began making the Ring – The Eye of Horus in the Green of Venus.
Sunday 23rd September. I finished making the Robe from 11.30-1.00 p.m. The Ring I made yesterday is unsuitable. I have decided on the larger, snake-like design. 10.30 p.m. – Invocation and Prayer: Abramelin. The square was drawn earlier between 5-6 p.m. Chapter XIX – [xiv]. Beelzebub – 10.40 p.m. Talisman [square] placed in a wallet with the Magical Link.
Monday 24th September. I made the Magical Hoodwink.
Tuesday 25th September. The Reversal of the Ring – [as in Liber Jugorum] began today. The Ring, which is worn on the little finger of the right hand, represents the psychology of the man and the adept, therefore it has a dual nature, thus – ring worn i.e. showing = the Active aspect of the Adept. The Ring worn with the seal not visible = the Passive aspect of the Man. When the seal is uppermost my thoughts are turned to magical thoughts only and the Great Work. When the seal is hidden my thoughts are of earthly, mundane ‘nothings’. I think it shall prove to be a successful way of dividing the twin aspects of my higher and lower self!
Thursday 27th September. Robed and hooded, I got into my asana [Dragon position] facing North and the kiblah [Boleskine House], I also used Crowley’s ‘sign of Pan’ image as a focus for the energy in the north. Dharana on the Ankh using the mantra: A.M.P.H. which I later changed to ‘Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the law. Love is the law, love under will’. The Ankh was golden upon a black veil which became flooded by LVX, and the Ankh became distorted and changed into several variant forms which were all golden:



 
 
 
 
The practice ended at 9.30 p.m. and I made the Kabalistic Cross.

The Ankhs are as follows:

A) The Lunar Ankh [passive]
B) The Solar Ankh [active]
C) The conjunction of the Active and Passive Ankh [solar/lunar]
D) The Inverted Ankh
E) The Inverted Reversal Ankh [active penetrating the passive – of a solar nature]
F) The Microcosmic Ankh [the Phallus, erect, emitting the elixir – see ‘Energised Enthusiasm’]
G) The Microcosmic Ankh [the dew falling upon the inverted Tau, or the celebrant]

Friday 28th September. I had the distinct impression of constriction around my forehead, as if I were wearing a ‘crown’ – the illusion was of a high nature, as I also had the same happen to me yesterday, and I had to check that nothing was around my head. It felt like a metallic band, and lasted from between 5-10 minutes.
Saturday 29th September. The pure oil and the pure salt attained for consecration.

A summary of a proposed ritual to be extended upon and performed after sunset:

The Adept is robed for he is ‘Light in Darkness’
Weapon: the Sword
(He wears the hoodwink, yet can see)
The Adept identifies himself with Hadit
The Adept performs L.B.R. [Star Ruby]
He stands without the circle

 
The Adept is robed and blindfolded for she is ‘Darkness in Light’
Weapon: the Cup
(She wears the crown of Abramelin and the nemyss)
The Adept identifies herself with Nuit
She stands within the circle
_______
 
There is a single candle without the circle in the North
The Cup is within the circle The incense is without the circle








 
Preparations are made before the ceremony concerning the Abramelin squares.

1. L.B.R.
2. Adorations (with the signs of the grades given)
3. Invocation [Horus]
4. Mantra with movement [spiral dance]
5. Appearance and the voice of the God etc [Horus, giving the LVX signs ‘In the Darkness I give unto thee, the signs of Light’ – LVX]]
6. The Lunar Adept has the blindfold removed [Sword with Kabalistic Cross. Sword lowered. The signs of NOX to the initiate, including ‘Isis Rejoicing’ – ‘In the Light I give unto thee, the signs of Darkness’ – NOX]
7. The administering of the sacrament [cup]

11.00 p.m. Robed, and wearing the nemyss. Asana: The Dragon. Mantra: ‘Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the law. Love is the law, love under will’ [aloud/active]. The intention: the conjoining of Hadit with Nuit. I began with Dharana on the R.C. [Rosy Cross]. I then ceased the mantra and the R.C. and concentrated on Hadit, and his union with Nuit. There was a forwards rushing motion [‘to go’]. Tipherath, where Hadit is concealed was aflame with LVX and Hadit and Nuit were as one in ecstasy! The practice ended at 11.25 p.m. An unusual calm preceded the work, though on the whole, a failure! Midnight: Abramelin. Third Chapter – square two, which I left beneath my pillow and slept upon [Lucifer].

Sunday 30th September.

Ritual Ordained for Public Service
OTO

The Priest is seated before the Altar in meditation. The Priestess is in the throne of the N.E.
The Acolyte is in the throne of the S.E.
The Acolyte rises, and knocks 1-3-7, bearing Bell, Book and Candle to the Priest.
The Priestess rises, (plays upon musical instrument).
The Priest rises, and performs The Mass of the Phoenix.
The Priestess plays what she will, while the Acolyte binds the Priest to the cross, which he unveils. The Priest preaches.
The Priestess plays, while the Acolyte draws the veil.
The Acolyte comes forward to the Altar, and knocks 7-3-1, saying ‘Go – it is finished’.
The Priest is robed in white and gold, his breast bare.
The Priestess wears a green robe.
The Acolyte wears a red robe, and is girt with a sword. He may be masked.

10.15 p.m. Invocation ‘Beelzebub’. Abramelin square, Chapter XIX [the square used in last week’s working of Sunday 23rd September. Also, last night’s square, Chapter III – Lucifer Invocation.

Monday 1st October. I have noticed two aspects concerning the results in Abramelin – one positive and one negative. Positive [Chapter XIX] but coming from the wrong direction. Negative [Chapter III] seems to have counteracted Chapter XIX, which wasn’t my intention at all. I have had these results before when I did a talisman working [Venus] and the force was directed into the wrong quarters, either by my own mistakes [during the oath/obligation] or to some mischievous spirit. Wednesday 3rd October. The Abramelin Devils are tormenting still [H.P.K. in reference to 156] Thursday 4th October. Sometime after 12.30 a.m. (concerning Abramelin) Vision: Duality (even triplicity) of the spirit body. I was conscious of both the earth body and the spirit although I was unable to tell them apart and know which was the real earth body. Concerning the Invocation of Abramelin on Saturday 29th September. There was a vast globe (planet) rolling towards me – it was red and gold. The Red= fiery earth. Gold= the tops of the buildings and temples etc (viewed from above). As it neared, I noticed the narrow streets and buildings formed demonic sigils, which are drawn and used in evocations, all interlocking, thus:


 
 
 
 
 


After, followed the astral arm being raised in front of my face, as if it were pure speckled light. Darkness, and then more visions, mostly of the Fabric nature.
Tuesday 9th October. The final work is completed on the Robe and the hood.
Friday 12th October. Feast Day – the birth of Therion.


THE ABRAMELIN WORKING
Frater _____. and Soror Lylan
18th October – 28th October 2001 e.v.
London

This working shall remain in silence. All that can be said is that Soror Lylan – energised enthusiasm, dancing, and Frater _____ saw black hands around her. Later, in vision, an Abramelin demon appeared behind her with its arms gripped around her. And closer did she hold the picture of Crowley making the sign of Pan and closer did the demon grip her. Also seen was the figure of Crowley hooded in the sign of silence.
Sunday 21st October.  Vision 01.25 a.m. There are 2 fiery Gods who were invoked into our planet which can only be steered by 1 God. But which one is the true God? – 2= jealousy.
Wednesday 24th October.  I saw Soror Lylan with her arm out of the bed holding a paint brush, adding pink paint to some painting (only her arm was visible). Lylan said I had the ‘evil eye’ from a witch in C____. But I felt really protected throughout the day.
Friday 26th October. We went to _______and saw about getting the material (100% cotton) for the Robe. I said I would make Lylan one like mine.
Saturday 27th October. Night – frankincense and Absinthe.
Sunday 28th October. The Magical operation ended at 11.00 a.m.
Tuesday 30th October. I was very ill with food poisoning from the oysters I ate yesterday.
Saturday 3rd November. 05.00 a.m. An intruder was trying to enter my flat by trying his keys in my door and banging on the door. I reached for the magical sword and slept with it by my side.
Thursday 8th November.

SANCTA ARDUA
Written on the night of the Abramelin working
 
I am the golden Eye – the Hawk of fire;
    I burn in the heart; I weave my lust
Through the soul, stripped dry of all Desire
    For a false God summoned unto dust.
And this the word of flame – I shake
At the rampant Laws of Love I make!
Yet Master, why art thou sad; why still
This hunger for thine engine – Will?
Blotteth not thine eyes to shame;
    Keep not one drop from the cup of Sin –
    Demon Crowley: sing long His Name;
Let the flame of Babalon lie within
Thine Pure heart, here unmasked, that gives
Life to Liberty and Lust that drives
The scent of sin through thy senseless brain
    And lets the Law of the Aeon in!


THE CONSECRATION OF THE INSTRUMENTS OF ART
Saturday 17th November 2001 e.v.

3.00 p.m. constructed the circle and the altar with a black altar cloth. Robed etc. 3.15 p.m. performed the banishing rituals of the Pentagram and the Hexagram, after a declaration: ‘Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the law. Love is the law, love under will’.

1. Exorcised the Chalice of water, after blessing the salt: ‘Tzabaoth, Messiach, Emanuel’ etc and repeated the ‘Psalm of David’.
2. Exorcised the incense: a) good – Frankincense. ‘O God of Abraham, God of Isaac’ etc. Sprinkle incense with purified water from the chalice. b) bad – opium. ‘Adonai, Lazai, Delmai’ etc.
3. Exorcised Candle. I used the good incense after exorcising it once more. Sprinkle the candle with purified water – ‘I exorcise thee, O creature of wax’ etc.
4. The Holy Oil. As with the good incense, except inserted – ‘Bless this creature of oil so that it may’ etc and ‘anointing of this oil, receive health’ etc – ‘Love is the law, love under will’. [sprinkled with the water first].
5. The Ring. ‘I conjure thee, O ring, by these names’ etc after being sprinkled with the water.
6. The Robe. Sprinkled with the water – ‘I conjure thee, O robe of darkness and of light’ etc.
7. The Sword. [see the pages on ‘consecration’ in the Record]. Perform the Banishing Rituals of the Pentagram and the Hexagram reversed. Dismantled the circle and disrobed at 3.50 p.m.


A PROPOSED CEREMONY BETWEEN SOROR LYLAN AND _________

The Sun: The Sword: Light in Darkness. Hadit/Babalon – [Hadit in Babalon: Sun reflected in Moon].
The Moon: The Cup: Darkness in Light. Nuit/Therion – [Nuit in Therion: Moon reflected in Sun].
The Lesser Banishing Rituals of the Pentagram and the Hexagram.
The Star Ruby Ritual. The Invocation of Horus [Liber Had]. The signs given: elements + veil (spirit) Sun to Moon.
The Sun as Horus gives LVX to Moon : ‘Long hast thou dwelt in darkness, quit the night and seek the day’.

The Invocation of Παν.

Παν gives the signs of NOX (including Isis rejoicing) to Moon.
The Sun LVX: [ Moon blindfolded]. ‘In the darkness I give unto thee the signs of Light’. [given].
The Sun NOX: [ Moon blindfold removed]. ‘In the light I give unto thee the signs of Darkness’. [given].

The Moon: LIBER NU.
The Cup fulfilled by the Sword
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
The Banishing Rituals of the Pentagram and the Hexagram. [The Star Ruby].
The signs are given and repeated.
The Anthem [Gnostic].
The Sacrament is taken from the Cup.


The Moon takes of the Cup. The Sun holds the Sword.
The Sun  hands the Sword to the Moon.
The Moon hands the Cup to the Sun and
The Sun takes of the Cup.
The Bornless Ritual or AL III.




Friday 7th December. Talked with Lylan. The poor thing is close to madness!
Sunday 9th December. 3.50 p.m. I prepared my Kiblah – the sign of Παν. The altar with a red altar cloth. The cup, sword, oil, water, candle, incense etc. I performed the Ritual of the Mark of the Beast [Liber V vel Reguli] – The oath of the enchantment [the elevenfold seal]. Asseveration of the spells. Second gesture – the enchantment. The final gesture [as the first]. Robed. The ceremony ended at 4.25 p.m. [I discovered I had been listened to from outside the door but cared little about it!] The Ring was used in place of the Wand.
Sunday 6th January 2002. Constant distraction from Soror Lylan (concerning the Ritual), whose mind has become unbalanced. 5-5.30 p.m. – Invocation of Παν. I used Crowley’s ‘Tanhauser’.
Saturday 19th January. I received the sign of the Hexagram while with Lylan. She is still fixated with________. Later, the tension became unbearable – the trinity was overpowering and I was doing my will. There was almost murder between us – as if Lucifer had taken possession!
Sunday 20th January. I told Lylan about my visionary dream concerning her upon an altar marked with three crosses, one over each eye and another across her torso. The eyes were blood red and the crosses were cut deep. She had male figures about her in white robe-like clothing. She was dead! Though maybe she was in hospital and those around her were doctors. Lylan was very disturbed by this dream and so was I. I had the strangest sensation when I went out alone, as if I was ‘marked’. Lylan went to take a bath and I went to show her how to lock the door. She pulled the door to my room to and it shut and it locked as if a gust of air blew it – for some reason, I picked up my keys about 20 minutes earlier and put them in my pocket, something I never do as I keep them on the table.  After she went the tension in the room lessened. Lylan called me at 5.15 p.m. from a pub in ________ waiting for her bus which comes at 6.05 p.m. She was in a terrible state. She told me that Abramelin demons are coming for me and nothing can be done about it now. I think she is beyond help! I had no fear but she was quite abusive and kept talking about my visionary dream. I did not tell her all the facts!
Monday 21st January. Lylan called at 05.30 a.m. in some distress. Later she left a message on my phone. She was in tears and wants me to put her mind at rest concerning the dream etc. Later still, another message in which she was laughing like a lunatic! I phoned Lylan at 7 p.m. and managed to calm her down. We decided we would not come into contact with each other again as our forces are too great.
Tuesday 22nd January. Lylan called at 6.40 p.m. and there is still a strong presence of ______ she said. She thinks I did not banish correctly.
Friday 25th January. Lylan called at 9.pm. and I called her back at 9.50 p.m. She still believes that she is the ‘Gatekeeper’ for Abramelin etc at Boleskine House.

Sunday 17th February. At 5.15 p.m. I robed and lit the opium incense. I constructed an altar and upon it placed the image of the Beast in the sign of Pan. The Cup and the Sword within. An Abramelin Operation concerning the talisman or square LXXI. I received the repetitive words: ‘It is done!’ the image of Crowley was distorted being one moment male then the next female at intervals and merging. He grimaced and a flash of green light appeared upon the blade of my sword which I held before me. The green light remained. The solar current was overwhelming and directed towards  the magical Cup. The ceremony ended at 5.45 p.m. Lylan called me at 9.35 p.m. about the ritual and I told her that ‘It is done!’ She called me again at 03.00 a.m. I received a vision on being led into the white brilliance of Heaven!
Saturday 16th March. I had an insight concerning the vision of Sunday 20th January – It wasn’t a sacrifice but a ‘magical marriage’ concerning Crowley – The Bride and the Beast – ‘It is done!’

Sunday 17th March. Lylan called and we talked about the new revelation of the vision and we went through some ‘Bornless Ritual’ together.
Saturday 23rd March. ‘A Magick Life’ biography by Martin Booth. I purchased a knife with a wooden handle to consecrate for ritual purposes – Incense: Rose, Musk, Amber, Patchouli, Sandalwood.
Sunday 31st March. The Consecration of the Wand, Dagger and the Incense. I prepared the circle and the altar. Lustration. I robed myself and entered the circle at 3.30 p.m. I performed the Banishing Rituals of the Pentagram and the Hexagram.

1. Consecrated the incense. I then lit the candle and the incense.
2. Consecration of the dagger.
3. Consecration of the wand.
4. ‘Enflame thyself in prayer’.

I recited the ‘Hymn to Pan’ and at its culmination I partook of the sacrament from the Holy vessel. I became drunk on the wine of Pan [the sword fell from the altar three times]. Music was used throughout the ceremony – Bach, Beethoven and Schubert.

I ended with the Closing ceremony of the Pentagram and the Hexagram and the circle was destroyed at 4.15 p.m.
Monday 1st April. The Adorations.
Saturday 6th April. 777 – Gematria.
Monday 8th April. Holy Day – Liber Legis.
Tuesday 9th April. Holy Day – Liber legis. 777.
Wednesday 10th April. Holy Day – Liber Legis. 777.
Saturday 13th April. I constructed an altar.
Upon the altar were:

1. The Ritual text – The Equinox.
2. The Dagger (upright).
3. The Wand (upright).
4. The Sword.
5. Purified Water.
6. Candle and candle holder.
7. The Holy Oil.
8. The Incense (Opium).
9. The Cup.
10. &11. The Cakes of Light.
12. The Magical Ring.
13. Liber Al vel Legis.
14. Image of the Beast in the sign of Pan.

The ritual began at 4.30 p.m. No circle was drawn. I robed after the lustration. Lit the incense and I was hooded for the opening of the ceremony. I placed the Ring upon the little finger of the right hand. I performed the Lesser Banishing Rituals of the Pentagram and the Hexagram and recited the ‘Hymn to Pan’ during a mystic dance. Consecration of the cakes with purified water and incense. I performed the Mass of the Phoenix Ritual. I consumed the second cake. I then removed the hood and performed the Star Ruby Ritual. I read the intro to the Bornless Ritual and read the three chapters of Liber Al vel Legis. I then consumed the first cake that had absorbed the incense. The solar current was released unto our Lady of the Stars and the Ritual ended at 5.50 p.m.
Thursday 9th May. For some weeks now I have felt I have achieved the tasks of a Neophyte, and I am ready to accept the next grade.
Saturday 11th May. 8.00 p.m. pendulum reading. The Ritual will take place tomorrow the pendulum says; it is desirable and I have passed the grade of Neophyte.
Sunday 12th May. I worked on the Ritual and prepared myself at 4.30 p.m. 5.00 p.m. skyclad at the Great Altar. I lit the incense – Frankincense. I made my declaration. Liber Israfel. The Bornless Ritual. I took the oath of the Zelator and there followed an operation concerning the Sacred Magic of Abramelin the Mage.
Saturday 29th June. Magick is really returning on me! I sort of knew it would; I waited for it and tried to deny it! Painful! Like dying! This is all re the Abramelin working of Sunday 12th May. ‘Not done yet!’
Sunday 21st July. 5.00 p.m. – 46 ‘Nothing is a secret key of this law. Sixty-one the Jews call it; I call it eight, eighty, four hundred and eighteen’. 47. ‘But they have the half: unite by thine art so that all disappear’. 61+61=122 (they have the half = 61) [see notes on Gematria of 122 in Records].
Saturday 27th July. The death of someone very close to me!
Saturday 3rd August. Soror Lylan called in some distress – she needs my help!
Wednesday 7th August. I agreed to go to Lylan’s aid.
Friday 9th August. I went to C______ to help Lylan. There was almost murder between us and she locked me in the kitchen (a blessing for both our sakes!)
Sunday 11th August. She had no desire to let me return home but I escaped  the evil intentions of Lylan!

THE KEDEMEL WORKING
An evocation of Kedemel The Spirit of Venus
Friday 23rd August 2002 e.v. Xcvii An.
 
PROLOGUE

The ceremony consists of seven parts:

1. The Banishings and Consecrations.
2. The Preliminary Invocation.
3. The Proclamation.
4. The particular invocations to the forces of Venus.
5. Assumption of forces invoked.
6. The magical link.
7. The closing ceremony.
 
Gloria Deo Altissimo Ra Hoor Khuit In nomine Abrahadabra et in hoc signo.

I prepared the Great Altar with the appropriate seals and squares etc. Colour – Green. Incense – Rose and Red Sandalwood. Weapon – The Lamp. No circle was drawn and no triangle was drawn. God – YHVH Tzabaoth. Archangel – Hanael. Intelligence – Hagiel. Spirit – Kedemel. Robed and hoodwinked. I wore the sacred pendant.

1. The Banishing Rituals, extended unto all the quarters of the Temple [Pentagram and Hexagram]. The sword was then replaced on the altar.

‘Asperge eum Domine hyssop et mundabitur; Lavabis eum et super nivem dealbabitur.’ ‘By the figurative mystery of these holy vestures of concealment, doth the Lord cloak me in the Shroud of Mystery in the strength of the Most High Ancor Amacor Amides Theodonias Anitor that my desired end may be effected through thy strength, Adonai, unto whom be the Glory in Saecula Saeculorum Amen.’

‘Hail unto Thee, Ra Hoor Khuit, who art the Lord of the Aeon!
Be this consecrated sword
Not abhorred before the Lord!
A guard of steel, a tongue of flame
Writing in adamant His Name!
Puissant against the Hosts of Evil!
A mighty fence against the Devil!
A snake if lightening to destroy
Them that work mischief and Annoy!
Arm me, arm me, in the fray
That shall be fought this dreadful day!’

‘Hail unto Thee, Ra Hoor Khuit, who art the Lord of the Aeon!
Be this consecrated Altar
A sign of sure stability!
Will and Courage never falter,
Thought dissolve in Deity!
Let thy smile divinely curving,
Isis, bless our dark device!
Holy Hawk, my deed unswerving
Be thy favoured sacrifice!
Holy Khem, my vigour nerving,
I have paid the priestly price.
Hail, Ra Hoor, thy ray forth-rolling
Consecrate the instruments,
Thine Almighty power controlling
To the Event the day’s events!’

‘Arm me, arm me, in the fray
That shall be fought this dreadful day!’

Consecrations: Incense and purified water.

‘So when all the phantoms are vanished, and through the universe darts and flashes that holy and formless Fire – Hear Thou the Voice of Fire!’

‘The Lord is my fortress and my deliverer; my God in whom I will trust. I will walk upon the Lion and adder; the young lion and the scorpion will I tread under my feet. Because he hath set his love upon me, therefore will I deliver him; I will set him on high, because he hath known My Name.’

2. The Preliminary Invocations.

‘Arise, Dog of Evil, that I may instruct thee in thy present duties’. Etc.

3. Proclamation. ‘I _______________, a zelator of ____ swear unto Thee, O Lord God, by thine own Almighty power, by Thy force and fire, by Thy glittering Hawk’s eye and Thy mighty sweeping wings; that I do utterly devote myself, mind, body, and estate, at all times and in all places soever to the establishment of Thy holy kingdom’.

...........

‘And this my purpose is threefold: Firstly that my will shall be strong, even as a fortress is strong, to keep from me all evil and malevolent influences.
Secondly, that I shall attain the beauty and love of Venus and the will to comprehend and rejoice in love.
And finally, that I may obtain the services of Kedemel, that he may be obedient unto me, thy servant, that between him and me there may be peace, and that he may always be ready to come whensoever he is invoked and called forth. And that I shall command and compel the affections of one _____________’. Etc.
 
‘I adore thee in the song:
I am the Lord of Thebes, and I
The inspired forth-speaker of Mentu;’ etc

4. The particular invocations of the forces of Venus.

‘Hail! Hail! Hail! Hail! Hail! Hail! Hail!

Send forth a spark of thine illimitable light and force, I beseech Thee, that it may appear in the Heaven of Venus as the God YHVH Tzabaoth.

O winged glory of gold!’ etc

[As a preliminary to the particular Invocations, The Greater Ritual of the Hexagram was used]

5. The Assumption of the Goddess Venus. From the dark robe, as if new-born,  emerged  the painted Venus – Isis Rejoicing.

Symbolic representation of the magician, i.e. robe and hoodwink, lay upon a scarlet altar cloth and Venus danced a magical dance, with boundless energy, vibrant and lustful.

6. The Magical Link. The magical link was placed in the Cup and the solar charge was directed towards it. The commands were issued unto kedemel. The magical link was sealed up between the Obverse and the Reverse of the Seal of Venus and thus bound to it.

7. The Licence to depart.

The Banishing Rituals of the Greater Hexagram, the Lesser Pentagram and the Lesser Hexagram. The closing of the Temple at 11.00 p.m.

Sunday 25th August. I prepared a Goetic working – Gomory! I made the seals etc. The time of the operation: 8 p.m. (hour of the sun) and 9 p.m. (hour of Venus). I decided against it and went out! Re-scheduled for Friday 30th August (7 p.m. hour of the Sun and 8 p.m. hour of Venus).
Wednesday 28th August. An Abramelin Working – 12.30 p.m. [x, 1 and xx, 1] (the Goetic working was re-scheduled once again for Sunday 8th September).
Sunday 8th September. Preparations began for a Goetic working during the hour of the sun at 1.24 p.m. A piece of virgin paper was used to draw the sigil of Gomory. I consecrated the circle and the triangle (according to the Goetia) and placed the magical instruments of art within the circle. The cup was filled with wine.
During the hour of Venus at 2.24 p.m.: Lustration (the versicle of David – ‘Thou shalt purge me with hyssop’ etc). I robed using the prayer at vesting – ‘By the figurative mystery of this holy vestment’ etc.
The lighting of the incense (frankincense). The seals, sigil of the spirit etc worn on the robe.




 
 
 
 
 






 
In the triangle was the seal of Gomory on virgin paper and various magical links to the desired working. Prayers and blessings within the circle; fumigation etc and the exorcising of the instruments. Also prepared was a smaller seal of Gomory in the event of cursing.

First conjuration [x2]
Second conjuration [x2]
Third conjuration [x2]
The Invocation of the King [x2]
First conjuration [x1]
The chain curse, using the sigil.

The curse of the spirit who obeyest not my commands.
The commands are given, concerning that which shall not be told. Licence to depart.
The ceremony ended at 3.10 p.m. and the circle and the triangle were destroyed.
Sunday 22nd September. I divined the word of the Equinox – Liber AL: ‘FORCE’ [AL. III. 17] 6+70+200+8+5= 289
289 is a perfect square [172]

17 is also the verse number in Liber AL

Thursday 24th October. Lylan told me about her practicing sex magick and that she is still continuing to do it.
Thursday 31st October. Samhain. A Magical Rite – An Invocation of the energy of Therion. Midnight: Jephtah: Preliminary Invocation. Asmodel. Nephthys. Perdurabo. Incense was used in the rite which concerned _____. and ended at 12.30 a.m.
Friday 1st November. Success!
Saturday 2nd November. Abramelin. The Goetic Workings. The Talismans and the Rites of Sex Magick, together with the subtle invocations have produced a magical current, formulating my will. I was driven to such depths, not only by the perpetrations against me, but against Thelema and the Prophet. I have fulfilled and my equilibrium is once again returning to its balance.
Thursday 14th November. I am ready to confirm my will and course. With much pain I have crossed the divide created by the ordeals. Love is the law, love under will! Daily Adorations – ‘Liber Resh vel Helios’.
Sunday 1st December. The Greater Feast of A.C. with Frater ____
Monday 27th January. At 8.15 p.m. my Magick Ring broke – its work is done!
Tuesday 4th February. The work of the Ring [and the Rose].
Tuesday 8th April. Liber Legis I.
Wednesday 9th April. Liber Legis II.
Thursday 10th April. Liber Legis III.
Sunday 13th April. At Trinity College Cambridge with K______.
Monday 5th May. 01.15 a.m. Open T. Pentagram and Hexagram.
Wednesday 7th May. 11.20 p.m. Open T. Pentagram and Hexagram.
Saturday 10th May. 01.10 a.m. open T. Pentagram and Hexagram.

Wednesday 25th June. The T. is desecrated!
Sunday 6th July. A great awakening is upon me! He who desecrates expecteth the dire consequences of Ra Hoor Khuit! – It is done! The offender faces justice!
Friday 18th July. I have decided to resume the ______ workings with Baphomet which was last performed on Saturday 3rd May 2003 e.v.
Monday 21st July. I entered the Temple before midnight with the words of the Law as my mantra and Nuit was revealed unto me, O blessed Nuit!
Tuesday 22nd July. I entered the Temple at the midnight hour with the words of the Law as my mantra and the darkness became a rush of blue radiance as my Lady Nuit bent upon me and kissed me: ‘Then the priest answered & said unto the Queen of Space, kissing her lovely brows, and the dew of her light bathing his whole body in a sweet-smelling perfume of sweat: O Nuit, continuous one of Heaven, let it be ever thus; that men speak not of Thee as One but as None; and let them speak not of thee at all, since thou art continuous!’ [AL. I. 27]
Saturday 2nd August. Around midnight I entered the Temple (as I have done on many nights over the past few months). I found myself within a wood at night, upon a desolate yet beautiful path. The light of the moon was hauntingly radiant. I entered a gate and went along a path to a strange old house, its windows lit by candlelight. I knocked: xxx xxxxx xxx. A beautiful young woman came to the door and I was shown along a narrow passageway to a very comfy parlour room. She wore a white dress. As I sat in a chair, no words were said, and she came upon me. My black robe against her white dress. I left. Further along the path I encountered a small boy, his naked smooth skin glinting in the moonlight. He took my left hand and led me to his house which was very dark and rustic. We performed a magical rite together and I left. Later, I was in another house which was also dark. I tried the lights but they did not work. I entered a room and noticed a male figure in the shadows of the far corner wearing a robe. I shouted ‘Monk!’ and he screamed at me to ‘Get Out!’ I left and as I opened the front door I saw people on the path outside. I fell upon my face and then I and some others went towards the window and saw the ‘monk’ with his shaven head forcing himself upon a young boy in an act of sex magick. I had feelings of deep rage towards him!

 
Love is the Law, love under will.

No comments:

Post a Comment